With the Easter weekend now only two weeks away it’s time to start thinking about the gifts we’re going to buy, the cards we’re going to send and the chocolates we’re going to eat.
With so much choice it can be difficult to make the right decisions as a responsible consumer but that’s why I’m here – to share with you the creme de la creme of ethical easter egg shopping!
N.B. All the eggs featured in this guide are either fairtrade certified, organic or both.
1. Cocoa Loco Dark Chocolate Ginger Easter Egg £9.61. Photo credit: Cocoa Loco.
2. Green & Blacks Butterscotch Chocolate Easter Egg £6.59. Photo credit: Green & Blacks.
3. Montezumas White Chocolate with Raspberry Eco Egg £7.99. Photo credit: Montezumas.
4. Divine Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Popcorn Easter Egg £10.95. Photo credit: Divine.
5. Booja Booja Fine de Champagne Truffles Easter Egg £10.85. Photo credit: Booja Booja.
6. Green & Blacks Mint Chocolate Easter Egg £6.59. Photo credit: Green & Blacks.
7. Cocoa Loco Marbled Chocolate Easter Egg £9.61. Photo credit: Cocoa Loco.
Let me know in the comments section below if there’s any ethical easter eggs I’ve missed!