Have you ever thought about whether your alcohol is sourced ethically and sustainably?
Maybe you have but I’m guessing you haven’t.
FAIR, the world’s first Fair Trade Certified spirits brand, was founded to change that. The company sources sustainable ingredients from all over the world and treats every person involved in the process equally, ensuring that farmers are paid a fair price.
To top it all off their product range is exquisitely exotic, consisting of organic quinoa vodka from the Andes, natural juniper gin from Uzbekistan and goji liqueur from the Himalayas.
Here I’ve put together a simple cocktail recipe using ingredients that enhance the natural flavours of FAIR’s juniper gin.
- 50ml FAIR juniper gin
- Tonic water
- 1/2 teaspoon of rosewater
- 1 teaspoon of dried rose petals and/or fresh rose petals
- Place 3 ice cubes in your glass before adding the gin.
- Top up with the tonic, then add the rosewater.
- Gently stir in the rose petals to garnish.