As the cold weather and snow continues to sweep in, warm up your home with these lovely gift ideas!
I am particularly excited to share with you the story of Flock – an ethical clothing brand that we love for its commitment to 4 guiding principles of sustainability.
- Natural fibres – Flock uses natural fibres that offer superior quality and longevity than its synthetic alternatives. Plus, natural fibres are renewable, biodegradable and recyclable!
- Who made our clothes? – A frequently asked question by ethical fashion enthusiasts, Flock have personally visited everyone who has made their clothes in both the UK and Italy.
- Quality – Flock’s conscious focus on small batch production enables them to create high quality clothing and reduce the potential for wastage within their supply chain.
- Give back – 10% of the profit of every sale goes to the Flock Fund which supports three charities with a positive impact on society and the environment: Lend with Care, Unseen and Trees for Cities.
So it’s really no wonder that Flock have been awarded the Butterfly Mark by Positive Luxury for their commitment to being a responsible brand!
Keep an eye on my Instagram account next weekend for your chance to win these Hazel Alpaco & Merino Lounge Socks!
1. Yonder – Rust Herringbone Throw £26.00
Fairtrade cotton throw, handmade in India.
Vegan friendly, ethically sourced and created from repurposed wine bottles.
3. Yonder – Leather Pom Pom Slippers £28.00
Skilfully handmade in Morocco and styled with a fun pom pom!
The most luxurious lounge sock, made in Britain.
5. Yonder – Pom Pom Cushion £55.00
Handwoven in the Atlas Mountains featuring a classic Breton stripe and pom poms.
6. ReSpiin – Knitted Wool Throw £59.00
ReSpiin recycles unwanted clothing and makes them into cosy throws like this one!